BBM™ 7.0 now gives you the freedom to chat with your friends the way you want. Seamlessly switch from a BBM conversation to a BBM Voice chat and talk to your friends, virtually wherever they are in the world, for free1 over Wi-Fi. Stay in touch like never before with BlackBerry® Messenger.
New on the latest version of BBM:
- 16 New Emoticons – BlackBerry gives you even more ways to express your feelings and share your mood.
- BlackBerry ID Integration – Simplifies OS and device upgrades. Device switches are as simple as entering your BlackBerry ID when you first open BBM, and your BBM profile, contacts, and groups are instantly available on your new device.
- BBM Voice – Talk or text, the choice is yours. BBM Voice connects you to friends in an instant, directly from a BBM chat screen. (BBM Voice might not be supported in all regions or device versions. Visit our BBM support page below for more details.)
- Both users require BlackBerry OS 6 or higher, data plan and Wi-Fi connection for BBM Voice chat. Please check with your service provider for availability and restrictions.
- Before downloading, please back up your contact list by displaying the menu within BlackBerry Messenger – Options – Back Up. (Available for users of BBM 5.0 and above.)
- Please ensure that you are using RIM or carrier approved BlackBerry® Device Software to avoid compatibility issues that may result in loss of the BBM icon.
- After installing the new version of BBM, restart your device.
This is the official release of Blackberry Messenger v18.104.22.168 extracted from Blackberry App World. Please download and install at your own risk.
To download this app, visit this page from your Blackberry browser and use the OTA link(s) below:
Alternatively, you can use the following offline installer packs: