I’m sure many of you are also addicted to BlackBerry Messenger… well, Fixmo came up with a new solution:
Fixmo Web Messenger – finally you can have BlackBerry Messenger on the Desktop.
And now you have the chance to help beta test this new App!
Please read here how to get started:
1) Download the mobile App to your device at
2) Open the mobile App and create a new account with your email address and a password more than 8 characters, this is needed to log in to your BBM
3) Click on Connect
4) Now go to Fixmo Web Messenger Download | Fixmo Inc. and enter your login information there.
Click on Connect on the web interface and you should be ready to use BlackBerry Messenger from your desktop.
If it isn’t working:
- Send us a log from your BB by going menu->Show Log then menu->Email log. Please provide as much information as possible
- Are you on a corporate BES? Are there any device permissions which
may prevent you from using this application? If so, which ones?
(there is currently a known issue with Corporate BES permissions on
Things to test:
- Turn-off your Wi-fi and try it on 3G, how fast is the Web application
refreshing your BBM?
- Turn on your Wi-fi, how fast is the Web application refreshing your
- If you are finding the application slow, try putting your BB on a wifi network. This should speed things up.
- If you have a touch screen device, use the PC mouse to navigate around by clicking on the screen.
- Use the box above the arrow key to type chat messages into, then press enter.
- Use the PC keyboard arrow keys to navigate through BBM
Incoming search terms: bbm for pc download bbm for pc bbm for pc free download bbm on pc bbm for pc download blackberry messenger for pc bbm for desktop free download bbm on pc download download bbm for pc free bbm 4 pc download